In performing of practical training in Analytical Chemistry for the period 1946-1980 participated: Ivanka Kostić, Sofija Ristić, Ljubica Momirski, Dr. Jelena Jorgović-Kremzer, Ing. Gordana Kostić, Dr. Dejan Medaković, Dr. Danilo Soldatović and Dimitrije Ćirković.
Since 1961-1974 at the Institute worked Dr. Radule Milosević, who was later a professor of Pharmaceutical Chemistry.
- Ljiljana Milovanovic worked during 1964-1980, while Dr. Zagorka Korićanac 1964-1984.
- spent their entire working life at the Institute of Analytical Chemistry.
Many generations of students of the Faculty of Pharmacy remembered mentioned teachers and associates as remarkable professionals and educators.
Teachers who have worked at the Institute of Analytical Chemistry:
- Prof. Petar Matavulj (1939 – 1946)
- Prof. Svetozar Jovanović (1939 – 1946)
- Prof. Radivoje Živadinović (1946 – 1948)
- Prof. Zagorka Pavković-Filipović (1948 – 1957)
- Prof. Jolanda Hojman (1957 – 1968)
- Prof. Milorad Dugandžić (1964 – 1982)
- Prof. Branislava Stanković (1954 – 1995)
- Prof. Živka Dušić (1955 – 1994)
- Prof. Mirjana Aleksić (1976 - 2012)
- Prof. Vera Kapetanović (1975 – 2016)
- Prof. Milena Jelikić-Stankov (1975-2017)
The deceased teachers:
- Prof. Jolanda Hojman
- Prof. Milorad Dugandžić
- Prof. Vera Kapetanović
At the Institute of Analytical Chemistry worked two maids: Slavica Lazarević (deceased) and Dušanka Marinković (retired).
On the May 10th 2010 by the decision of the Faculty of Pharmacy Council, Institute of Analytical Chemistry became The Department of Analytical Chemistry.
Heads at the Institute of Analytical Chemistry of the Faculty of Pharmacy since the 1939th till nowadays
The first Head at the Institute of Inorganic and Analytical Chemistry of the Faculty of Pharmacy was Prof. Petar Matavulj (1939-1946).
In the period 1946-1948 the Head of the Institute was assistant professor Radivoje Živadinović.
After retirement of Prof. Jolanda Hojman, the associate professor Milorad Dugandžić was appointed as the Head of the Institute of Analytical and Inorganic Chemistry and has remained at this position until his retirement as full professor in 1982.
The Institute of Analytical Chemistry was separated as an independent unit in 1974.
In 1982 the former associate professor Dr. Branislava Stanković was appointed as the Head of the Institute of Analytical Chemistry and in this position was until her retirement as full professor in 1995.
After prof. Branislava Stanković was retired, the teachers of the Institute of Analytical Chemistry decided that function of the Head of Institute should last for two years and in that sense all the teachers should be rotated. The duty of the Head at the Institute of Analytical Chemistry of the Faculty of Pharmacy performed prof. Milena Jelikić-Stankov until 1997; since 1997 prof. Vera Kapetanović; 1999 - prof. Katarina Karljiković – Rajić; 2001 - assistant professor Mirjana Aleksic and 2003-2007 prof. Slavica Ražić. In the period 2007-2009 the Head at the Institute of Analytical Chemistry was prof. Vera Kapetanović and prof. Milena Jelikić–Stankov between 2009 and 2013. The current Head of the Department of Analytical Chemistry, starting in 2013, has been the associate professor Snezana Uskoković-Marković.