Nataša Pejić, PhD
Position: Full Professor
Organizational unit: Department of Physical Chemistry and Instrumental Methods
Address: Vojvode Stepe 450, 11221 Belgrade, Serbia
Phone: +381 11 3951-286
Fax: +381 11 3972-840
Dr. Nataša Pejić is currently an associate professor at Faculty of PharmacyUniversity of Belgrade, Department of Physical Chemistry and Instrumental Methods. She graduated from the Faculty of Physical Chemistry, University of Belgrade. At the same faculty, she finished Master's degree "Oscillatory reaction as a matrix to determine the functional analogy of synthesized catalysts of polymer-supported peroxidase" (2000.) and in 2005. she obtained PhD title (doctoral disertation entitled "Development of quantitative analytical methods in an open reactor based on the interaction of the analyte and the Braj-Liebhafski oscillators").
Participates in teaching Instrumental Methods Course and Colloid Chemistry Course at undergraduate level, as well as of Physical Phenomena and Instrumental Methods Course at doctoral studies. She was mentor and member of Committee for numerous undergraduate theses as well as a mentor of students scientific research papers, a mentor of one doctoral disertation, one master's thesis and magister thesis at the Faculty of Physical Chemistry. She was co-author of three university textbooks (Selected topics of Colloid Chemistry, Practicum in Physical Chemistry and Collection of Excercises in Physical Chemistry).
She was a participant in 2 national scientific research projects. Since 2011. has been participating in the National project of the Ministry of Education, Science and Technological Development (P172015-Nonlinear Dynamics of Physicochemical and Biological Systems with Modeling and Prediction of their Behavior under Nonequilibrium Conditions, Faculty of Physical Chemistry, University of Belgrade), and since 2013. is in European Project (Emergence and Evolution of Complex Chemical Systems-Chemistry and Molecular Sciences and Technologies COST Action CM1304 (European Project in the framework of COST). Research assistant professor degree awarded in 2006.
Scientific research includes analysis of dynamical chemical systems (experimental and theoretical), application of these systems for quantitative determination of different samples (pharmaceuticals, biological fluids, food, etc.) as well as part of the examination of flavonoids complex compounds and their determination. She has published 42 scientific papers in peer-reviewed journals and had 52 presentations at scientific meetings.
Dr N. Pejic was a reviewer in the numerous international journals and in papers of International Conference on Fundamental and Applied Aspects of Physical Chemistry. She is a member of the editorial board of the jurnal Dataset Papers in Pysical Chemistry.
Some of her activities within the Faculty include: a president of the Council for second year, a member of the Committee organizing and applying procedures for student's assessment, and a member of the Committee for publishing.
- Pejić N., Blagojević S., Sarap N., Maksimović J., Anić S., Čupić Ž., Kolar-Anić Lj. Perturbations of the Dushman Reaction with Piroxicam: Experimental and Model Calculations Hel. Chim. Acta 97: 47-55, 2014.
- Pejić N., Sarap N., Maksimović J., Anić S., Kolar-Anić Lj. Pulse perturbation technique for determination of piroxicam in pharmaceuticals using an oscillatory reaction system Cent. Europ. Ј. Chem. 11: 180-8, 2013.
- Pejić N., Maksimović J., Blagojević S., Anić S., Čupić Ž., Kolar-Anić Lj. Kinetic analytical method for determination of uric acid in human urine using analyte pulse perturbation technique J. Braz. Chem. Soc. 23: 1450-9, 2012.
- Pejić N., Blagojević S., Anić S., Kolar-Anić Lj. Determination of ascorbic acid in pharmaceutical dosage forms and urine by means of an oscillatory reaction system using the pulse perturbation technique Anal. Bioanal. Chem. 389: 2009-17, 2007.
- Kuntić V., Pejić N., Ivković B., Vujić Z., Ilić K., Mićić S., Vukojević V. Isocratic RP–HPLC method for rutin determination in solid oral dosage forms J. Pharm. Biomed. Anal. 43: 718-21, 2007.
- Pejić N., Blagojević S., Anić S., Vukojević V., Mijatović M., Ćirić J., Marković Z., Marković S., Kolar-Anić Lj. Kinetic determination of morphine by means of Bray-Liebhafsky oscillatory reaction system using analyte pulse perturbation technique Anal. Chim. Acta 582: 367-74, 2007.
- Pejić N., Blagojević S., Vukelić J., Kolar-Anić Lj., Anić S. Analyte pulse perturbation technique for the determination of 6-monoacetylmorphine in seized street drug sample Bull. Chem. Soc. Jpn. 80: 1942-8, 2007.
- Pejić N., Kolar-Anić Lj., Anić S., Stanisavljev D., Determination of paracetamol in pure and pharmaceutical dosage forms by pulse perturbation technique J. Pharm. Biomed. Anal. 41: 610-5, 2006.
- Pejić N., Blagojević S., Anić S., Vukojević V., Kolar-Anić Lj. Microquantitative determination of hesperidin by pulse perturbation of the oscillatory reaction system Anal. Bioanal. Chem. 381: 775-80, 2005.
- Pejić N., Anić S., Kuntić V., Vukojević V., Kolar – Anić Lj. Kinetic determination of microquantities of rutin by perturbation of the Bray-Liebhafsky Oscillatory reaction in an open system Microchimica Acta 143: 261-7, 2003.