Vladimir Savić, PhD
Organizational unit: Department of Organic Chemistry
Address: Vojvode Stepe 450, 11221 Belgrade, Serbia
Telefon: +381 11 3951-243
Fax: +381 11 3972-840
Vladimir Savic obtained PhD in 1994 at School of Chemistry, Leeds University, England under supervision of Prof. dr Ronald Grigg FRS.
As postdoctoral researchers, he was in two occasions in MIDAS centre at Leeds University (1996/1997 and 1999/2000).
From 2000 to 2005 Vladimir Savic worked as chemist/team leader in BioFocus Discovery Limited.
In 2005 he accepted position of assistant professor at Faculty of Pharmacy, Belgrade University where currently holds position of professor of organic chemistry.
- G. Tasic, M. Simic, S. Popovic, S. Husinec, V. Maslak, V. Savic Indirect N-vinylation of indoles via isomerisation of N-allyl derivatives. Synthesis of (±)-debromoarborescidine B Tetrahedron Lett. 2013, 54, 4536-4539.
- V. Savic Abyssomicins – Isolation, Properties and Synthesis Stud. Nat. Prod. Chem. 2013, 40, 133-172.
- J. Randjelovic, S. Eric, V. SavicComputational study and peptide inhibitors design 5 for the CDK9 – cyclin T1complex J. Mol. Model. 2013, 19, 1711-1725.
- S. Husinec, M. Petkovic, V. Savic, M. Simic Synthesis of Allyl Acetates via Palladium Catalysed Functionalisation of Allenes and 1,3-Dienes Synthesis, 2012, 399-408.
- S.Eric, S. Ke, T. Barata, T. Solmajer, J. Antic Stankovic, Z. Juranic, V. Savic, M. Zloh Target fishing and docking studies of the novel derivatives of aryl-aminopyridines with potential anticancer activity Biorg. Med. Chem. 2012, 20, 5220-5228.
- S.Husinec, V.Savic, M.Simic, V.Tesevic, D.Vidovic Annulations of isoquinoline and carboline ring systems: synthesis of 8-oxoprotoberberine derivatives Tetrahedron Lett. 2011, 52, 2733
- S.Husinec, R.Markovic, M.Petkovic, V.Nasufovic, V.Savic A base promoted cyclisation of N-propargyl aminopyridines. Synthesis of imidazo[1,2-a]pyridine derivatives. Org.Lett. 2011, 13, 2286.
- Suren Husinec, Milka Jadranin, Rade Markovic, Milos Petkovic, Vladimir Savic, Nina Todorovic Palladium Catalysed Synthesis of Allyl Acetates From Allenes Tetrahedron Lett. 2010, 51, 4066-4068.