Mira Čakar, PhD
Organizational unit: Department of General and Inorganic Chemistry
Address: Vojvode Stepe 450, 11221 Belgrade, Serbia
Room: AP 004
Phone: +381 11 3951-214
Fax: +381 11 3972-840
Mrs Mira Čakar had been graduated on 1979. at Faculty of Pharmacy, University of Belgrade, Belgrade, Serbia. Master studies had been finished on 1984. at Faculty of Pharmacy, University of Belgrade, Serbia. PhD studies had been finished on 1995. at Faculty of Chemistry, University of Belgrade, Serbia.
She was promoted to the position of assistant professor at Department of General and Inorganic chemistry in 1996, associate professor in 2001 and full professor in 2006.
Prof. Dr sc Mira Čakar takes part in theoretical lectures from subject General and inorganic chemistry on Integrated Academic Studies and curriculums Pharmacy and Pharmacy-Medical biochemistry. Also is taking part in theoretical and practical lectures from optional subject Chemistry of solutions on Integrated Academic Studies curriculum Pharmacy. She was also a mentor of 302 final works, and a member of commission for defense of a large number of final works. Mrs Mira Čakar is co-author of four textbooks for subject General and inorganic chemistry on Faculty of Phamacy, University of Belgrade, Belgrade, Serbia.
Prof. Dr sc Mira Čakar, from 1991., have been taking part in projects of Ministry for science and tehnological developmen, Republic of Serbia. Scientific work of Prof. Čakar is based on usage of kinetic methods during the analyse and determination of active compounds and elements, and usage of chromatographic methods in analysis of pharmaceutical preparations. She has published more than 80 publications, one monography, 39 scientific works and she has participated in numerous international and national scientific conferences.
She participated in the work of the committies and the bodies at the Faculty of pharmacy and she was a member of the Council of scientific field of natural sciences at the University of Belgrade. From 2015. she is a member of the Council of Faculty of Pharmacy and National pharmaceutical committee and President of council for validation of student’s curriculum from another academic institution in order to start studies on Faculty of Pharmacy.
Prof. Čakar won a ICN Galenika prize for 1996. for a PhD thesis.
- G. Popović, M. Čakar, D. Agbaba. Acid-base equilibria and solubility of loratadine and desloratadine in water an micellar media. J. Pharm. Biomed. Anal. 49, 42-47, 2009
- Gordana Popović, Mira Čakar, Danica Agbaba. Simultaneous Determination of Loratadine and Preservatives in Syrups by Thin-Layer Chromatography. Acta Chromatographica, NO.19, 161-169, 2007.
- Mira Čakar, Gordana Popović and Danica Agbaba,HPTLC determination of some antimycotic imidazole derivatives and preservatives in medicinal creams and gel. J.of AOAC Int., 88, 1544-1548, 2005.
- V.Vasić, M. Živanović, M. Čakar, J. Savić, J. Nedeljković, Ž. Bugarčić. Influence of acidity on the reaction between [PdCl(dien)] and L-cysteine or GSH in the presence of sodium dodecyl sulfate micelles. J. Phys. Org. Chem. 18, 441-447, 2005.
- Mira Čakar, Gordana Popović and Sote Vladimirov. Simultaneous HPTLC Determination of Imidazole Antimycotics and Parabens in Creams. J. Planar Chromatogr. 17, 177-180, 2004.
- Gordana Popović, Mira Čakar, Katarina Vučićević, Sote Vladimirov and Danica Agbaba. Comparison of HPTLC and HPLC for Determination of Econazole Nitrate in Topical Dosage Forms. J. Planar Chromatogr. 17, 109-112, 2004.
- Vesna Vasić, Mira Čakar, Jasmina Savić, Biljana Petrović, Jovan Nedeljković, Živadin Bugarčić. Influence of sodium dodecyl sulphate on the kinetics of complex formation between [PdCl(dien)]+ and sulphur containing ligands L-cysteine and glutathione. Polyhedron, 22(2), 279-286, 2003.
- G. Popović, M. Čakar, D. Agbaba Determination of bifonazole in creams containing methyl- and propyl p-hydroxybenzoate by derivative spectrophotometric method. J. Pharm. Biomed. Anal. 33, 131-136, 2003.
- Gordana A. Milovanović, Mira M. Čakar, Nevenka B. Vučić and Milan Jokanović. Selective indicator reaction for kinetic determination of traces of manganese(II), ribavirin and tiazofurin. Microchim.Acta 135, 173-178, 2000.
- M.M. Čakar, V.M. Vasić, Lj.T. Petkovska, D.Lj. Stojić, M.A. Avramov-Ivić and G.A. Milovanović. Spectrophotometric and electrochemical study of protolytic equilibria of some oximes-acetylcholinesterase reactivators.J. Pharm. Biomed. Anal. 20, 655-662, 1999.