UNIVERSITY OF BELGRADE
FACULTY OF PHARMACY
11000 Belgrade, Vojvode Stepe Street; phone interior 011/39 51 200; fax: 011/39 72 840; www.pharmacy.bg.ac.rs
ENTRANCE PREREQUISITES FOR ENROLLING THE FIRST YEAR OF INTEGRATED ACADEMIC STUDIES AT THE UNIVERISTY OF BELGRADE - FACULTY OF PHARMACY IN BELGRADE FOR 2017/2018
University of Belgrade – Faculty of Pharmacy enrolls in the first year of academic integrated studies for:
- Accredited study programme Pharmacy in English: 5 students (all self-financed).
The candidates - citizens of the Republic of Serbia and foreign citizens - applying for the first year of academic integrated studies - Pharmacy in English - are determined to enroll only one study programme. The candidates who are applying to enroll the first year of academic integrated studies – Pharmacy in English – pass the entrance examination in the English language at the same time and on the same place with the candidates who take this examination in the Serbian language.
The school fees for the study programme Pharmacy in English amounts 3.500,00 EUR (paying in instalments is admitted). It is accountable for both Serbian and foreign citizens.
Procedure of Establishing the Unique Ranking List
The Faculty establishes the only one ranking list for all candidates applied for the competition with total points acquired, according to all criteria set previously by this competition. The right to enroll has a student/candidate who was ranked in the ranking list in conformity with the students' number set previously by the competition.
Applying of Candidates
Applying of candidates in the first deadline of the competition will be carried out:
- on 21 and 22 June 2017 between 9-16h, and 23 June between 9-11h, at the Department of Lecturing and Students' Affairs (counter hall) - Faculty of Pharmacy (450 Vojvode Stepe Street, Belgrade).
Documents required for the Competition for foreign citizens
Foreign citizens submit the documents as follows:
- Registration form (provided at the Faculty)
- Photocopy of the original documents from the High School translated by court interpreter into Serbian language and validated at the Ministry of Education, 22-26 Nemanjina Street, Belgrade and the original document which they have to present on insight
- Photocopy of the original birth certificate translated by the court interpreter and the original document which they have to present on insight
- Medical certificate (may be provided at the Students' Polyclinics, 57 Krunska Street, Belgrade)
- Certificate of residence (may be provided at the Ministry of Interior Affairs in Belgrade, Department for Foreigners, 35 Savska Street, Belgrade)
- Certificate on the payment of 8.000,00 RSD, on behalf of the expensenses of organising and carrying out the competition.
- Foreing candidate is obliged to submit certificate of health insurance at enrolling (certificate may be provided at the Department for Foreign Insureance, 30 Nemanjina Street, Belgrade).
Submitted document will not be returned to the owner (candidate).
At enrolling candidate will submit the endorsed certificate of applying to the competition. This is the only evidence that candidate applied for the competition. Candidate will not be able to pass to the entrance examination without it.
Entrance examination and examination results
Registered candidates pass the entrance examination in Mathematics and Chemistry on 30 June 2017 at 10h. The candidates are obliged to be at the Faculty of Transport and Traffic Engineering at 10h (305 Vojvode Stepe Street - Belgrade) at least untill 09:30.
The results of the entrance examination will be shown on the notice board and internet page of the Faculty on 30 June 2017 at 17:00.
The entrance examination is written (180 minutes), including test in Mathematics and Chemistry.
Accordingly, student may acquire minimum 60 points (30 points in Mathematics and 30 points in Chemistry).
Ranking lists of candidates
The preliminary list of candidates will be shown on the notice board and internet page of the Faculty on 30 June 2017 at 21:00.
All complaints on the points obtained (from the preliminary lists) will be submited to the Commission for Enrolling Studies on 1 July 2017 between 9-13h and on 2 July 2017 between 8-10h.
Complaints will be submited to the Archive of the Faculty on the specific form (provided at the Faculty of Pharmacy). The decisions of the Commission for Enrolling Students on the complaints submited will be reported on 2 July, 2017 at 12:00.
If the candidate involved in the competition is not pleased with the decision, he/she may submit another complaint to the Dean of the Faculty on 2 July 2017 between 12-14h. This specific complaint referred to the Dean will be submited on the specific form (provided at the Faculty). The decisions on the complaints referred to the Dean will be reported to the candidates on 2 July 2017 at 15h.
The final ranking list of candidates will be shown on 2 July 2017 at 17h.
Enrolling of Candidates
Enrolling of candidates from the final ranking list of integrated academic studies Pharmacy in English will be carried out on 3 July 2017 at 9h.
Candidates who fulfilled the right to be enrolled and didn't enrolled on time will definitively lose the right of enrolling.
Documents required for enrolling studies
Candidates who fulfill the right to be enrolled will submit the following documents:
- original birth certificate
- original certificate of completed High School
- diploma on passed examination i.e. baccalaureate examination (only for the citizens of the Republic of Serbia)
- certificate on the payment of 2.200,00 RSD, on behalf of the expensences of enrolling procedure (link)
- two identical photos 3,5x4,5 cm
- certificate on the payment of school fees (the first instalment)
- medical certificate (provided at Students' Polyclinics, 57 Krunska Street, Belgrade)
- certificate of residence (provided at the Ministry of Interior Affairs in Belgrade, Department for Foreigners, 35 Savska Street, Belgrade)
- foreing candidate is obliged to submit certificate of health insurance at enrolling (provided at the Department for Foreign Insureance, 30 Nemanjina Street, Belgrade).
Important note. Every candidate who fulfill the right to enroll the studies will receive an index and ŠV forms (not required to buy).