Marija Marinko, M. Pharm.
Marija Marinko (formerly Pavlovic) completed elementary school and high school in Kursumlija. She graduated on Faculty of Pharmacy University of Belgrade in February 2008, with average mark 9,19. In October 2008, she has enrolled at doctoral academic studies, pharmacology module at Faculty of Pharmacy University of Belgrade. She completed her professional exam in January 2010.
Marija was employed at department of Pharmacology in February 2009 and she was promoted to teaching assistant for scientific area of pharmacology in March 2011. She is involved in teaching pharmacology and pharmacotherapy at integrated academic studies, as well as facilitating workshops at academic specialization for Pharmacotherapy in pharmaceutical practise. She is member of committee for defending graduate works and a co-author of textbook „Pharmacotherapy for pharmacists“ (main editor Ugresic N, Belgrade: Faculty of Pharmacy, 2011), intended for integrated academic studies students.
Area of Marija Marinko scientific work is cardiovascular pharmacology. Research activity is focused on investigation of effects and mechanism of action of different vasodilator agents on human and animal blood vessels. Up to this point, she has published 2 articles in international journals and had 5 announcements at international congresses.
At the moment she is a member of the 2 projects: 1) (2011-2014) project of the Ministry of Science and Technology and Development of the Republic of Serbia (P175088) entitled “Investigation of the Effect and Mechanism of Action of Different Vasodilator Substances on the Human Bypass Grafts” and 2) project of Serbian - Chinese science & technology cooperation for years 2013-2014 entitled “Investigation of the Effect and Mechanism of Action of Different Vasodilator Substances on the Human Bypass Grafts“.
- Novakovic A, Pavlovic M, Stojanovic I, Milojevic P, Babic M, Ristic S, Ugresic N, Kanjuh V, Yang Q and He GW. Different K+ Channels are Involved in Relaxation of Arterial and Venous Graft Induced by Nicorandil. Journal of Cardiovascular Pharmacology 2011;58(6):602-8.
- Novakovic A, Pavlovic M, Milojevic P, Stojanovic I, Nenezic D, Jovic M, Ugresic N, Kanjuh V, Yang Q, He GW. Different potassium channels are involved in relaxation of rat renal artery induced by P1075. Basic & Clinical Pharmacology & Toxicology2012;111(1):24-30.
- Ugrešić N, Pavlović M. Dijabetes melitus. U: Ugrešić N, glavni editor. Farmakoterapija za farmaceute. Beograd: Farmaceutski fakultet; 2011. p. 463-85.
- Ugrešić N, Pavlović M. Reumatske bolesti. U: Ugrešić N, glavni editor. Farmakoterapija za farmaceute. Beograd: Farmaceutski fakultet; 2011. p. 529-54.
- Marinko M, Novaković A, Divac T, Milojević P, Nenezić D. Novi antikoagulantni lekovi. Med čas 2012;46(3):145-54.
- Pavlović M, Ugrešić N. Neželjena dejstva citotoksičnih lekova. Arh farm 2011;61(1):65-75.
- Pavlović M, Ugrešić N. Terapija šećerne bolesti u starijih osoba. Arh farm 2009;59(5): 422–35.